- Mr. Kunda Dixit had a fruitful visit and talk on the issue of ‘Professionalism in Journalism’ on 28th October 2013.
- Mr. Abhay Kumar, the Head Press Information and Culture, Secretary B.P. Koirala India Nepal Foundation, Embassy of India was invited for the Talk program on ‘Poets and Poetry’ on November 8th 2013.
- A second year 2013 batch field survey to Malekhu, Dhading. November 14th -16th 2013
- Short Film Festival organized by the department to mark the silver Jubilee year as planned in the previous year on 9th December 2013.
- Subject seminar organized for literature students. Prof. Hriseekesh Upadhayaya, member at English Subject Committee, TU.
- The students of B.A released a wall magazine on the corridor of the first floor ‘Academic Block’ on the theme ‘Ecology and Creativity’.
- B.A third year 2010 batch photographic tour to Ghalgaun, Bandipur, Gorkha and Sauraha. January 1st 2014
- The Department of English had an opportunity to have Mr. Deepak Shrestha as a guest speaker for the talk programme on Critical and Creative Thinking of English Language and Literature on 26th January.
- B.A third year 2011 batch photographic trek to Pokhara, Ghorepani, Poonhill and Ghandruk. February 28th -30th 2014
- B.A Family Week organized on March 2014.
- Workshop by Fr. Roy Sebastian on 4th April 2014 on ‘Photography’
- Students from B.A. Social work participated in the North-South-South Hope Network organized in collaboration with St. Xavier’s College, Lalitpur Nursing Campus and DIAK University from 27 October to 7 November.
- Father Milos from Czechoslovakia delivered a lecture on St. Augustine’s Philosophy.
- Social Service Camp organized for B.A. I and II years Journalism and M.A second year students in Dharmasthali, Basnet Tar and DhitalGaun of North Kathmandu from April 11th-13th April 2014
- B.A third year batch 2011 journalism students have published ‘Infinity Magazine’ and have been publishing monthly newspaper ‘The Collage’.
- The Department of English invited Mr. Rabindra Mishra, Practical Philanthropist’ & ‘Philanthropic Journalist and Editor of BBC Nepali Service & Founder President of global charity, HELP NEPAL Network for a Talk programme on the Present Global issues on Social Work on 18th of February,2015
- Year of Earthquake- The whole college community remained busy in reaching different needy places.
- Celebration of the International Women Day at Wartin Hall on 8th March 2016 with various programs focusing on women’s issues. (Guest speaker- SapanaMalla Pradhan and Subhash Ghimire , and Cultural Programme)
- Conducted relief program for the fire victims in Sinamangal on 31st March, 2016 Celebration of St. Xavier’s day on 3rd December with various programs at Bal Bikas Primary School, Hattiban, NyayikSansar Kalimati and Association for the Protection of the Children
- Father Milos from Czechoslovakia delivered a lecture on St. Augustine’s Philosophy
- Talk Program on 66th International Human Rights Day- 10th December, Speaker: Renowned Human Right Activist: Mr. Kapil Shrestha.
- Students of journalism and social work visited Lamjung and Ghandruk for their field camp in April.
- Insight on awareness of cyber crime by IT professional
- BA III year Student Sushmita kunwar departs for exchange program to Diak University, Thailand for 3 month long program for social work exposure
- Session on academic writing by Prof. Laxman Gnawali for BA III
- BA II social work camp on 14 kilo, Gorkha
- Pink day Celebration on the occasion of World cancer day
- Guest lecture by lecturer from Diak University, Finland Ms. Katya Paallysaho on the social welfare practices in Finland.
- Motivational Session for BA I year students by Professor from Korean University
- Talk program for social work student by Social Activist Milan Dharel
- Talk program for Journalism Student by Raman Jha.
- Photography session by renowned Journalist Chandrashekhar Karki.
- Insights on critical theories to BA III year student by Dr. Pushpa Damai.
- Participation on Inter college Debate competition and secured second position. Participants were Bhim Tamang and Manjeeta Gurung.
- Poetry workshop of BA II year students with Nawaraj Parajuli